We perform shooting from an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for various purposes. Scales from 1: 500 to 1: 10 000 make orthophotomaps with a digital terrain model:
- Linear structures (power lines, main gas pipelines, oil pipelines, roads and railways);
- Area objects (development of oil refinery deposits, residential development);
- Facade shooting (restoration);
- Cadastral works and mine surveying (oil and gas fields);
- Monitoring of the environment;
- Agrarian photography.
Our company has successfully mastered the technology of aerial photography with UAV and is not inferior in accuracy to the classical methods of geodetic survey at a scale of 1: 500. This method has proven itself and in many cases has a significant advantage than air laser scanning, making it unprofitable, cost and timing.
With large volumes, poorly forested and poorly built up area, aerial photography of the UAV makes tacheometric and GPS surveying already unprofitable even at an area of 70 hectares. At the same time, airborne laser scanning and manned aerial photography can compete with UAVs only at volumes from 50 square kilometers area sites or from 200 running kilometers linear objects.