Engineering-hydrometeorological surveys are an independent type of engineering surveys, performed as part of complex engineering surveys, and separately for a specific technical task of the customer.
Engineering-hydrometeorological surveys for construction are a complex of works ensuring the study of the hydrometeorological conditions of the territory (area, site, plot, route) of construction and forecasting possible changes in these conditions as a result of interaction with the projected facility in order to obtain the necessary and sufficient materials for making sound design decisions.
Composition of engineering-hydrometeorological surveys:
- collection, analysis and generalization of materials of hydrometeorological and cartographic study of the territory;
- reconnaissance survey of the survey area;
- Observing the characteristics of the hydrological regime of water bodies and the climate, as well as occasional work on their study;
- the study of dangerous hydrometeorological processes and phenomena;
- cameral processing of materials with determination of computed hydrological and (or) meteorological characteristics;
- drawing up a technical report (conclusion).
Special works and research in engineering-hydrometeorological surveys:
- study of microclimatic conditions;
- features of the hydraulic mode of sections of rivers, reservoirs and downstreams;
- characteristics of channel and floodplain deformations of rivers, water erosion activity and ravine.
Based on the results of engineering-hydrometeorological surveys, the customer receives a technical report containing:
- results of processing and analysis of materials for the entire period of observations with an assessment of the regime of water bodies, climate and construction conditions;
- information and results of processing of reconnaissance survey materials; tables of results of determination of hydrometeorological characteristics, as well as results of analysis of graphic material;
- long-term characteristics of the hydrological regime of water objects and climate - are stated and substantiated by the methods adopted for the production of hydrometeorological characteristics calculations;
- long-term characteristics established for analogues in order to transfer them to the calculation line;
- calculated hydrometeorological characteristics required to justify the design of the facilities;
- annexes to the technical report - table and graphic material.
Advantages for the processing of data obtained during the implementation of engineering-hydrometeorological surveys are specialized software, including:
- Software complex "Hydraulic calculations" for determination of calculated hydrological characteristics in accordance with Set of Rules 33-101-2003;
- "Hydrology-2" to determine the calculated levels of water;
AutoCad and its additions 3DService, "Hydrology", "Wind Rose" - for the construction of longitudinal and transverse profiles of watercourses, schemes and plans for channeling, wind rose.
24.11.18Our laboratory passed an internal audit of Russian Railways and was allowed to perform laboratory tests on the object: “Railway Bypass of Saratov”.
24.11.18Our company received a positive local conclusion on engineering-geological and engineering-ecological surveys on the object: "Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts"
24.11.18Our company received a positive conclusion on the engineering and geological surveys on the object: “Overhaul of the M-5 Ural Moscow-Ryazan-Penza-Samara-Ufa-Chelyabinsk highway in km 584 + 00