Policy regarding the processing of personal data
We collect, use and protect the personal data that you provide to us when using our site (hereinafter referred to as the "site") from any device and when communicating with us in any form, in accordance with this Policy.
By using our website and providing us with your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1. Basic concepts
"Personal data" means any information relating to a person directly or indirectly determined or identified by an individual.
"Personal data processing" means the implementation of any actions or combination of actions with respect to your personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating and modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization , blocking, deletion and destruction, either with or without the use of automated personal data processing systems.
2. The data we collect
- the personal data that you provide to us when completing the information fields on our website, including when filling out the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter, when registering for events
- personal information and other information contained in the messages you send us;
- the personal data that you provide through our website for vacancies and internships
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device through which you use our site, including device specifications, IP address, information stored in the cookies that were sent to your device, information about the browser, the date and time of access to the site, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other data about you, which you wished to leave on our website.
3. Data Processing Objectives
We process your personal data solely for the purposes for which they were provided, including:
- providing you with information about the Company, our services and activities
- receiving and sending an on-line order
- communicating with you when you contact us;
- organizing your participation in our events and surveys
- sending you our news stories;
- the performance of the powers and duties assigned to the Company by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- for other purposes with your consent.
We process technical data for:
- ensuring the functioning and security of our site
- improve the quality of our site.
We do not host your personal information in public sources. We do not take decisions that give you legal consequences or otherwise affect your rights and legitimate interests on the basis of an exclusively automated processing of personal data.
4. Your Rights
Ensuring the protection of your rights and freedoms in the field of personal data is an important condition for the Company's work.
In order to protect your rights and freedoms, at your request we:
- we will confirm whether we process your personal data and give you an opportunity to read it within 30 days from the date of receipt of your request
- we will inform you about the source of the receipt and the composition of your personal data that we process;
- we will inform you about the legal grounds, purposes, timing and ways of processing your personal data
- we will make the necessary changes to your personal data if you confirm that they are incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the confirmation and will notify you of the changes made
- we will notify you of the carried out or expected transboundary transfer of your personal data
- let us know the name and location of organizations that have access to your personal data and who can disclose your personal data with your consent
- we will inform you the name or surname, name, patronymic and address of persons who may be authorized to process your personal data with your consent; we will notify you of the procedure for exercising your rights when processing your personal data
- we exclude you from sending our news materials;
- we will terminate your personal data processing within 30 days from the date of receipt of the consent withdrawal, if there are no other legal grounds provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation for the processing of personal data
- we will terminate the processing of your personal data if it is confirmed that we process it improperly and notify you of the measures taken
- destroy your personal data if it is confirmed that they are illegally received or do not comply with the stated processing purposes within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the relevant confirmation and will notify you of the measures taken
- we will answer your questions regarding your personal data that we process.
5. How you can contact us
You can contact us with a request regarding the processing of your personal data by sending us a letter through the feedback form with the subject of the letter "Request for personal data" (or "withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data" in the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data).
6. Privacy of personal data
In order to ensure the safety of your personal data during processing, we take the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to, destroy, change, block, copy, provide, distribute, and from other illegal actions regarding personal data.
In order to ensure adequate protection of your personal data, we carry out an assessment of the harm that may be caused in case of breach of the security of your personal data, and also determine actual threats to the security of your personal data when processing them in personal data information systems.
The Company adopted local acts on the security of personal data. Employees of the Company who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on the security of personal data.
7. Termination of personal data processing
We stop processing your personal data:
- if conditions for the termination of the processing of personal data occur or after the expiration of the established terms;
- upon reaching the objectives of their processing, or in case of the loss of the need to achieve these goals
- at your request, if the personal data being processed are illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of the processing
- in case of revealing illegal processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legitimacy of processing;
- after the expiry of the validity period of your consent to the processing of personal data or in the event of your withdrawal of such consent, if there are no other legal grounds provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation for the processing of personal data; in case of liquidation of the Company.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to receive cookies and remove them from your device's hard drive.
9. Links to third-party sites
On our site, links to third-party sites and services that we do not control can be placed. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of any information collected by third-party sites or services.
10. Change Policy
We can update the Policy as needed. We recommend that you periodically check the relevance of this Policy. Continuing to use our site after changing the Policy, you agree to the changes made.